I definitely enjoyed our holiday break, but I must confess that I’ve missed you and all of the great ideas you share.
If you’re new here, welcome. Finishing Strong is a weekly link-up dedicated to families homeschooling middle & high school kids. Each Wednesday, moms just like you share their best tips, encouragement, advice, and more for teaching older kids at home.
I would love it if you would take some time to check out the wonderful posts shared below. I know you will find them inspiring!
Thank you for helping us to make Finishing Strong a key resource for families who are homeschooling through the middle & high school years.
Have you seen the awesome 2016 Reading Adventure we’ve put together for middle schoolers this year? We’ve come up with twelve different types of books we think tweens and teens will enjoy reading. The bonus? They’ll be expanding their reading horizons at the same time.
Each month we’ll be choosing one genre to highlight as well as sharing some of the book titles we’re reading in our homes.
For January, we chose the personal growth genre and shared five pretty impressive books we found.
Also, all of our friends who join us on our Reading Adventure get lots of goodies to help them in their own home school. Are you and your middle schooler coming along on the adventure this year?
We had some great things shared here at the end of last year. In case you missed them, here are four of my favorites.
1. Our Homeschool Math Curriculum Sequence by Annie and Everything
2. Homeschooling Middle School by Our Unschooling Journey
3. Do Dissections Make You Queasy? I’ve Got You Covered by Eva Varga
4. How to Help Kids Set SMART Goals by Embark on the Journey
What are you going to share?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to share your images, always with credit!