Are you homeschooling a middle school or high school student? Then you’re definitely in the right place!
We know what it’s like to homeschool teens. Our hope is that as you read the wide variety of posts below, you’ll find some practical ideas and any encouragement you may need.
I don’t buy a lot of school supplies for my girls each year, but the ones I do purchase are unique and incredibly fun.
This year our favorites are the unicorn tape dispenser and thumbs up clips.
Here are some posts that were shared last week. Number one was the most clicked.
1. 2016-2017 9th Grade Curriculum Choices by Hydrangeas and Harmony
It seems like everyone loves to see what other homeschooling families are using for their curriculum!
2. How to Help Your Teen Choose a Career Path by Embark on the Journey
As our kids get older, the number of choices they have to make seems to grow exponentially. One of things they need to think about is what they’re going to do as a career. Tara gives some good tips for guiding your teen along the journey of making this important decision.
3. Why Your Teen Needs to List Competitions on the Homeschool Transcript by 7 Sisters Homeschool
All kinds of things can go on our homeschooler’s transcript to show their well-rounded education. 7 Sisters offers up suggestions on how to include competitions, one category that could be easy to overlook, but will add some power to your teen’s transcript.
4. All About Elections Online Unit Study by Techie Homeschool Mom
Has your middle school student taken an interest in the elections this year? If you’re looking for a unit study to help with that, here’s one that they can do at their own pace.
What are you going to share with us?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to share your images, always with credit!