Finishing Strong is all about homeschooling during the middle & high school years.
This post contains affiliate links.
Thank you to everyone who entered our recent giveaway celebrating our 100th link up.
Martha S. was our winner.
She won $100 from us here at Finishing Strong.
Here are 4 posts from last week that you should read!
1. What’s the Difference Between Unschooling and Radical Unschooling? by There’s No Place Like Home – The most popular one from last week!
If you’ve ever wondered about unschooling or radical unschooling, here are some answers for you.
2. Our US Constitution: A Scavenger Hunt Activity for Teens by Eva Varga
I love using scavenger hunts as a way for my teens to dive into subjects on their own. If you’re studying the constitution, this is a fun and useful tool.
3. How to Draw Landscapes with Colored Pencils by Year Round Homeschooling
Landscapes can be challenging to draw, but I think step-by-step instructions like these help simplify the process.
4. Teaching Diligence to My Teen is a Hill I am Willing to Die on by Annie & Everything
Just like Ann, I expect a lot from my teens. Not perfection, but I want them understand the value of hard work. I’ve set the bar high for them and it’s my hope that they will continue to push themselves.
What are you going to share with us?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to share your images, always with credit!