We’re thrilled you’re joining us for another week of Finishing Strong. This link up for families homeschooling middle and high school kids is hosted by us along with our friends – Heather from Blog She Wrote, Eva from EvaVarga, and Heidi from Starts at Eight.
This post contains affiliate links.
This is the final month of our year-long Middle School Reading Challenge. I’ve loved sharing so many wonderful books with you that are perfect for your junior high readers.
I just posted 5 books that we read as students and still enjoy today. Reading these books together with my girls has been special and I’m thankful for the opportunity to connect them to my past through treasured stories.
What were some of your favorite books from middle school?
Have you read these yet?
Game night is a wonderful way to bond with your older kids. Wondering what board games might engage your tween/teens and are fun to play? Check out our list of games you’ll want to put under the Christmas tree.
2. 30 Christmas Chapter Books for the Whole Family by Embark on the Journey
If your family likes to fill their December reading lists with holiday stories, you’ll love this list from Tara!
3. How to Encourage Your Child to Love Reading by Annie & Everything
Do you struggle to get your child to read? Spark their interest with these tips from Ann.
4. Inspiring Tools for a Nature Artist by Blog, She Wrote
Heather has put together a helpful list of gift ideas for anyone whose teen loves to capture nature through art.
What are you going to share with us?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to share your images, always with credit!