Homeschooling tweens or teens?
Below you’ll find some amazing posts about homeschooling middle and high school kids as a part of our Finishing Strong link up.
This post contains affiliate links.
Encourage your teen to capture the beauty of fall with some of these fun art projects.
Did you read these yet?
1. 5 Powerful Historical Fiction Novels for Middle School Students by Education Possible
We’re still rolling along with our Reading Adventure and this month is all about historical fiction. Here are 5 books that your middle schooler will enjoy.
2. 7 Honest Math Curriculum Reviews by The Sparrow’s Home
I’m always wondering whether my kids are learning all that they need to when it comes to math. Luckily, there’s plenty of math curriculum to choose from. I appreciated the pros and cons shared here for 7 common math programs.
3. Learning High School Math with Life of Fred by Blog, She Wrote
A couple of months ago, we switched to Life of Fred for middle and high school math. Since we haven’t been using it very long, I’m curious to see how others feel about the program.
4. Descriptive Essay Prompts for Middle Schoolers by Write Shop
Sometimes my kids get bored with the writing assignments that are a part of our language arts program. When that happens, I turn to prompts like these and let them choose something that interests them for their essay.
What are you going to share with us?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to share your images, always with credit!