If you’re new here, Finishing Strong is a weekly link-up dedicated to families homeschooling middle & high school kids. We’ve built this community so we can support each other by sharing tips, encouragement, advice, and more.
We hope you’ll take some time to check out the wonderful posts below. We are so thankful to everyone who has made Finishing Strong a key resource for everyone homeschooling through the middle & high school years.
Are you stumped trying to choose gifts for the teens in your life? Susan and I have found some fun and inexpensive things older kids will love.
Did you get a chance to read the posts shared here last week? The most clicked upon one is in the #1 spot.
1. 25 Gifts for High Schoolers by Year Round Homeschooling
2. Top 10 Apps & Gadgets for a Multi-Interest Homeschool by Blog, She Wrote
3. 11 Awesome Homeschool Sites That Are Free by Embark on the Journey
4. Going from High School to College – Planning Tips by BJ’s Homeschool
What are you going to share?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to share your images, always with credit!