Does your child dread doing math lessons?
Maybe each lesson ends with frustration (or tears)?
Does your child begin math assignments confidently and end up getting many problems wrong?
My son tried very hard to understand math concepts and complete his assignments, but regardless of which curriculum or teaching method I tried, I still had a child struggling with math.
Several months ago I shared the story of our math struggles and after much thought and research we decided to start over with math. My children were entering their teen years, high school was on the horizon, and it didn’t seem we had many other options.
ENTER the Learn Math Fast GIVEAWAY below!
Here is our update, thanks to the Learn Math Fast curriculum:
- We are very pleased with our decision to start over!
- The material is presented in a way that is practical yet very comprehensive.
- Before this program my son couldn’t learn his multiplication tables. He thought he was alone with this challenge and he was embarrassed to admit it. Now his addition and multiplication skills (and confidence) are greatly improved!
- My kids are “caught up” and prepared for high school level Algebra.
- The best part – they LOOK FORWARD to math lessons with Learn Math Fast. I never thought I would utter those words!
* Note – We will complete books 1-4 in 1 year, but realize that everyone’s experiences will be different. This system is flexible which is a great feature! My kids have asked to continue with this program next year (we are using the code below to save $5 on our next order) so we will keep you updated on our progress and results.
If your middle school (or high school) child is struggling with math, we invite you to learn more about the Learn Math Fast curriculum.
The Learn Math Fast System is created by JK Mergens, a homeschool mom of a child who struggled with math in middle school and now has earned a BS in Engineering.
The Learn Math Fast System is a series of seven math books that present math in such a way that students go from 3 + 2 to Algebra 2 in record time. Older students can complete the series in about a year, while younger students will take a few years to get up to Algebra. Thousands of families across the globe are using this system and the results have been staggering.
Visit Learn Math Fast to find information about:
- Homeschooling a child who is behind in math
- Taking a GED Test of College Prep
- Homeschooling parents with rusty math skills
- Why a child can’t learn multiplication
- Needing to start over from the beginning
If you have a child struggling with math we invite you to enter this Giveaway and learn more about the Learn Math Fast System.
The winner of this Giveaway will receive Learn Math Fast System Volume 1.
If you decided to give this program a try the team at Learn Math Fast is graciously offering Education Possible readers a $5 discount on their orders.
* Use code EPSAVE5 for $5 off any order at Learn Math Fast! Please enter the code during checkout under the “email” and “phone number” fields. Please note: the code does not work with Paypal, so Paypal users can contact Learn Math Fast, tell Learn Math Fast the code and the $5.00 will be refunded with your order.
Also, be sure to check out the Fraction Blaster – Easy Fractions and Mixed Numbers FREEBIE by stopping by Learn Math Fast today.
If you have ANY questions, please contact the author of the program directly. She is an experienced homeschool mom and author, and is extremely helpful and gracious with her time!