This post contains affiliate links.
Did you get a chance to read these posts from last week?
1. College prep 101: Learn to meet deadlines by WriteShop – The most popular one from last week!
As homeschoolers, we’re often guilty of letting deadlines slip by, giving our kids almost unlimited time to finish school tasks. I know I fail to hold my girls to hard deadlines. I know this will not help them in the long run, which is why it’s something I’m trying to work on.
2. 7 Necessary Reading Skills for Homeschool Highschoolers by 7 Sisters Homeschool
I was happy to see that my girls have a grasp on many of these, but I’ll definitely be adding the rest to our language arts lessons in the near future. Are you surprised by any on the list?
3. The Secret to Helping Your Teen Develop Strong Study Skills by Jimmie’s Collage
Even if you don’t use a lot of tests in your home school, it’s important to teach older kids how to study. They’ll need to have strong study skills as they move through high school and into college.
4. Time Management for Teens by Starts at Eight
Another life skill our older kids need to master!
What are you going to share with us?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to share your images, always with credit!