Welcome to Finishing Strong. If you’ve new here, we’re glad you found us!
Every Wednesday, families who are homeschooling middle and high schoolers join us here at Finishing Strong. That’s because this is where those of us who write about homeschooling older kids share all kinds of helpful tips, encouraging words, wisdom we’ve gained, and all kinds of fun activities.
We know first hand that homeschooling teens can be challenging, which is why we’ve built this community.
This post contains affiliate links.
That’s right – this is our 100th link up!!!
We are so thankful to all of our readers and contributors who have helped to make it a key resource for everyone homeschooling through the middle & high school years. We couldn’t have reached this milestone without each and every one of you. It is our sincere hope that we have helped and encouraged you at some point along your homeschooling journey.
As a thank you, all of the co-hosts decided to give away some cash, because who can’t use some extra cash? So, between now and October 23rd, enter to win $100 cash!!!
Once it closes, we’ll randomly choose one lucky winner who will receive $100 via PayPal. *you only have to enter once, on one co-host’s site, not all 4*
Help us spread the word![bctt tweet=”Have you entered to win $100 cash from Finishing Strong yet?” username=”edupossible”]
After you enter, take some time to see what I enjoyed reading last week (as well as the reader’s favorite) and don’t forget to add your posts about homeschooling middle & high school too!!
Did you read these 4 posts last week?
1. Blogs to Read If You Are Homeschooling Middle School by Starts at Eight – The most clicked from last week!
There aren’t many of us talking about homeschooling middle school, so this is a great resource!
2. 10 Tips to Help You Start Homeschooling High School by iHomeschool Network
So many families worry about homeschooling high school. Here are some great tips to help you get off to a great start!
3. Co-op Class Ideas for Older Students by Our Journey Westward
If you’ve thought co-op classes were only for young kids, check out these interesting subject ideas from Cindy that are perfect for middle and high school students.
4. Caution! Homeschooling might have these effects on your children by Homeschool Base
I have to admit that most of the effects Sarah shares here have afflicted one or both of my girls. And I couldn’t be happier about it!
What are you going to share with us?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to share your images, always with credit!