Every Wednesday, Finishing Strong is the place where those of us who are homeschooling middle school or high school kids share our thoughts, concerns, and ideas with each other.
Keep reading to find all kinds of things to help you homeschool your older students.
This post contains affiliate links.
If you want to interact with other moms who are homeschooling middle school and high school, check out our awesome Facebook group! We have over 850 families there who are homeschooling older kids.
It’s a wonderful place to connect, be heard, and get questions answered. Join us!
4 Interesting Posts Shared with Us:
Homeschooling a middle schooler? Heidi shares some of her reader’s favorite posts that are all about middle school.
2. How to Hold a Jane Austen Tea Party by angelicscalliwags
If you’re studying British Literature or are focusing only on Jane Austen, take the time to immerse your homeschooler in the lifestyle and time period you’re reading about by hosting your very own Jane Austen Tea Party. Claire shares many creative ideas to make your party fun and successful.
3. One Easy Way Homeschool Moms Can Model Lifelong Learning by Sonlight
One thing I’ve said from the start of our homeschooling journey, is that over the years, if I could foster a love for learning in my children, then I would be extremely happy. It is up to us as moms and teachers to show our kids how important (and enjoyable) it is to consistently learn something new.
4. Discover How to Work Yourself Out of a Job by Embark on the Journey
I strongly feel that our number one job as homeschooling parents is to teach our children how to be self sufficient adults. That means doing exactly what Tara talks about – working our way out of a job.
What are you going to share with us?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to share your images, always with credit!