Finishing Strong, our weekly link-up, is designed for families who are homeschooling middle school or high school. If that sounds like you or you’re a blogger who writes about homeschooling older kids, we are thrilled that you found us! Every Wednesday we, along with our friends, Heather from Blog She Wrote, Eva from EvaVarga, and Heidi from Starts at Eight host this link up for you.
We started it to bring families homeschooling middle & high school together and to give everyone a place to find creative tips and get the encouragement you need to continue homeschooling all the way through 12th grade, essentially Finishing Strong.
This post contains affiliate links.
Have you read these yet?
1. Learning High School Math with Life of Fred by Blog, She Wrote – our most read post
Have you ever heard of Life of Fred? It’s a funny, real life math curriculum that appeals to many kids. Heather shares how you can use this math curriculum with your high schooler.
2. Revolutionize Your Homeschool with Notebooking Success! by There’s No Place Like Home
I love using notebooking with my girls in many different subjects. If you’ve been wondering how to get started or ways to expand the subjects you use notebooking in, this is a great tool that will help you think outside the notebooking box.
3. 10 Reasons Why You Will LOVE Homeschooling Your Teen by Annie & Everything
I love homeschooling teens, much more than I thought I would. There are many negative stereotypes out there, so I’m thankful to Anne for sharing some of the positive things about homeschooling older kids.
4. How to Dream WITH Your Kids (Instead of FOR Them) by Embark on the Journey
As the mom of a TKD black belt, I can relate to Tara’s post. I’ve had to step back many times over the years to make sure that it was her dream we were chasing, not mine.
What are you going to share with us?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to share your images, always with credit!