We’re thrilled you’re joining us for another week of Finishing Strong. This link up for families homeschooling middle and high school kids. It’s hosted by me, along with our friends – Heather from Blog She Wrote, Eva from EvaVarga, and Heidi from Starts at Eight.
Keep reading for ideas you can use to help you along your homeschooling journey.
This post contains affiliate links.
Did You Read These?
1. Our 8th Grade Curriculum Picks by Our Unschooling Journey Through Life
2. The Beginner’s Guide to Learning about Gears by Blog, She Wrote
If your child has an interest in gears or you want to start a science unit on gears, Heather has you covered. She even shows you how to add LEGO to your gear lessons which is bound to up the cool factor for many kids.
3. Why in the World Is School Considered Normal? by There’s No Place Like Home
I know to most of society, I’m considered different because I homeschool my kids. But why is traditional schooling thought of as “normal” and homeschooling radically different?
4. Teaching Math When You’re Not a Math Whiz (& When You Are) by BookShark
Math is a subject that plenty of homeschooling moms fear. Luckily, whether math is your favorite subject to teach, or it’s the one you struggle with, there are tools out there to help you get those math credits completed.
What are you going to share with us?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to share your images, always with credit!