I’m so glad you’re visiting our link-up. Finishing Strong is dedicated to families homeschooling middle & high school kids. Each Wednesday, moms just like you share their best tips, encouragement, advice, and more for teaching older kids at home.
I would love it if you would take some time to check out the wonderful posts shared below. I know you will find them inspiring!
Thank you for helping us to make Finishing Strong a key resource for families who are homeschooling through the middle & high school years.
This post contains affiliate links.
Popular Posts From Last Week
1. How to Build Knowledge in Any Subject and Why It’s Important by Freely Learned
In our technology driven world, it’s crucial that our kids know how to quickly find the answers they need. However, I feel it’s just as important for our children to know how to build up knowledge banks too.
Luckily, it’s not impossible to become knowledgeable in various subjects. In fact, it’s quite simple. I loved how she shared her own experience going beyond a simple internet search to finally grasping and understanding a part of history.
2. When a Homeschool Child Graduates by Bright Ideas Press
Sure the days are hard, but they’re fleeting. Before you know it, graduation day will arrive. This is a wonderful piece of encouragement to help you see that graduating homeschoolers isn’t always easy, but it’s definitely possible.
3. 7 Reasons School Is Not an Option for My Homeschooled Kids by There’s No Place Like Home
Have you ever considered sending your kids to public school (or back to school)? If so, what makes you keep homeschooling? Do any of your reasons match these 7 of Shelly’s?
4. Homeschooling Through the Alphabet: O is for Options by Our Unschooling Journey
What I love best about this post is all the ways it reminds me of the amazing freedoms we have as homeschoolers. It’s easy to get bogged down in the grind of lessons and forget the best things about schooling our kids at home – the multitude of options available to us.
What are you going to share with us?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to share your images, always with credit!