Thank you for spending time with us here at Finishing Strong. If you’re homeschooling middle & high school kids, then this is the perfect link up for you.
You’ll find practical tips and encouragement below to help you teach your teens at home.
My favorite posts from last Wednesday
1. Strategies for Scheduling High School by Our Unschooling Journey
If you’re worried about teaching your kids once they move into middle school, make sure you read this. It will help you realize that it’s not as scary as you imagine. In fact, it’s kind of fun.
2. Help for Holding Teens Accountable by Starts at Eight
For me, it’s important that my teens become fairly independent with their school work. I’ve made some mistakes along the way and haven’t held them as accountable as I should have. Heidi has some good tips for making sure they’re keeping up with their school requirements.
3. Strategies for Scheduling High School by Blog, She Wrote
Heather shares some important tips you’ll need to create your teen’s high school plan and schedule.
4. The Truth about How to “Look Good” on College Applications by Annie & Everything
If you’ve been worrying about your teen getting into college, you need to read this post from Ann. She shares some basic truths that I think get lost in the homeschooling world.
What are you going to share with us?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to share your images, always with credit!