Welcome to Finishing Strong and Happy Fall!
I seriously can’t believe it’s almost October. It feels like the years are moving faster and faster.
Anyway, I’m glad you’ve decided to join us today. It’s one of my favorite days. I just love reading the interesting articles that our friends share with us every week.
Finishing Strong is a place for families who are homeschooling middle & high school kids to meet up in order to share tips, encouragement, advice, and more. We know it can be stressful homeschooling teens, which is why we’ve built this community.
We hope you’ll take some time to check out the amazing posts that have been shared with us. We are so thankful to all of our readers and contributors who help make Finishing Strong a key resource for everyone homeschooling through the middle & high school years.
Have you made an art plan for fall yet? I have and I’d love for you to join me. Our family is creating some amazing mixed media projects through Alisha’s workshop. 20 projects completed right in your home.
What could be easier?
Here are three posts I enjoyed reading last week as well as the most popular one, in the #1 spot.
Did I choose one of your favorites?
1. Ten Free Sites I Use in My Homeschool by This Sweet Life of Mine
2. 9 Real Life Stories to Inspire Students by Homeschool Facts
3. Ultimate Homeschooling Shakespeare List by Joyful Socks Mom
4. 10 Reasons I’m Thankful to Homeschool High School by Annie and Everything
What are you going to share with us this week?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to share your images, always with credit!