Finishing Strong is a place for families who are homeschooling middle & high school kids to meet up in order to share tips, encouragement, advice, and more. We know it can be stressful homeschooling teens, which is why we’ve built this community.
We hope you’ll take some time to check out the amazing posts that have been shared with us. We are so thankful to all of our readers and contributors who help make Finishing Strong a key resource for everyone homeschooling through the middle & high school years.
If you’re anything like me, then you’re always finding ways to add games to your lesson plans. Now that my kids are older and working on more difficult math concepts, I’ve been searching for more games that cover the subjects we’re learning.
So, I’ve compiled a huge list of 50+ games that are perfect for middle school students. It includes apps, board games, card games, computer games, and more!
Check out these awesome Middle School Math Games!
Here are three posts I enjoyed reading last week as well as the most popular one, as always, in the #1 spot.
Is your favorite listed?
1. Opportunities My Teens are Missing Because We Homeschool High School
by Annie and Everything
2. 10 Tips for Building Middle School Vocabulary by Classically Homeschooling
3. 10 Tips to Build Relationship with your Teen by Live Life with your Kids
4. Connecting with Your Teenager by Forever, For Always, No Matter What
What are you going to share with us this week?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to share your images, always with credit!