Welcome to Finishing Strong. We hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving, celebrating with your family.
If you’re new to our link-up, it’s a place for families who are homeschooling middle & high school kids to share tips, encouragement, advice, and more. We know it can be stressful homeschooling teens, which is why we’ve built this community.
We hope you’ll take some time to check out the helpful posts that have been shared here. We are so thankful to everyone who continues to make Finishing Strong a key resource for everyone homeschooling through the middle & high school years.
Does your family like to play board games? Ours does. We frequently have game nights in our house, full of fun, laughter, and bonding time.
Although we have a large collection of games, I’m always on the lookout for ones I think my middle school girls will like.
Is your favorite on my list?
Although we took a week off to celebrate the holiday, we still had some great posts shared with us. Here are some of our favorites, along with the most read article, in the #1 spot.
1. My Likes and Dislikes about the Homeschool Lifestyle by Annie and Everything
2. Yes you can homeschool highschool by Live Life with your Kids
3. Cultivating Independent Learning in Your High School Student by Sweetness & Light
4. Hodgepodge Holiday Homeschool Celebrations by Hodgepodge
What will you be sharing with us this week?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to share your images, always with credit!