Are you homeschooling a middle school or high school student? Then you’re definitely in the right place!
We are so thankful to all of our readers for making Finishing Strong a key resource for families who are homeschooling through the middle & high school years.
Make sure you take some time to read the posts shared below. I know you will find them inspirational and helpful!
Is your high schooler worried about the math portion of the SAT? Consider checking out Mr. D’s SAT Math Bootcamp.
It’s an online course that will help your student build their test taking skills through interactive classes and an extensive practice portal. This course is a great way for your teen to improve their test score.
Recently we’ve been working on life skills in our house, specifically sewing.
Do you have a Minecraft fan in your house? Check out these cute plush characters my tween sewed last week. What a great way to build your child’s sewing skills!
Did you read these posts last week?
1. Our 6th Grade Curriculum by Our Unschooling Journey – This Week’s Reader Favorite
I always love to see what others are using to homeschooling their middle schoolers. Here is what one family has put together for their 6th grade son.
2. How Do Standardized Tests Fit in With Your Homeschool? by Pat and Candy
As homeschoolers, we have many options available to us for evaluating our children’s educational progress. Personally, I’ve never used standardized tests, but Pat and Candy explain how they can fulfill many purposes for homeschooling families. I love how they explain the types of tests as well as how parents can gain access to them.
3. Scheduling Time for Creative Pursuits by Blog, She Wrote
Encouraging individual passions is an important part of parenting a teen. Making sure that our kids find a way to fit them into their already packed homeschooling schedule is absolutely essential. In this post, Heather shares how she came to this realization and gives practical tips for making it all happen.
4. 8 Tips for Getting into College by BJ’s Homeschool
Betsy gives such great tips in this post! I definitely learned some things about the college admission process, especially with regard to electives. If your teen is planning on attending college, you’ll definitely want to check out this post.
What are you going to share with us?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to share your images, always with credit!