If you’re new here, Finishing Strong is a weekly link-up dedicated to families homeschooling middle & high school kids. We’ve built this community so we can support each other by sharing tips, encouragement, advice, and more.
Hopefully, you’ll take some time to check out the wonderful posts below. Thank you for helping to make Finishing Strong a key resource for everyone homeschooling through the middle & high school years.
Do you struggle finding a way to fit art into your packed homeschooling week? Maybe you’re thinking too big. Give one of these art projects a try.
Did you read these posts last week?
1. How to Make British Literature Understandable by 7 Sisters Homeschool – Reader Favorite
I introduced British classics to my girls when they were in elementary school, because I didn’t want them to be intimidated by them. I know this will help as we move into high school, but I’m sure I’ll need to add in some resources like this one.
2. Creating Other Worlds- Writing Fantasy & Science Fiction by Blog, She Wrote
Do you have a budding writer in your house? Consider introducing them to the world of fantasy and science fiction writing. With the tools Heather shares, they’ll enjoy completing their story.
3. Demystifying the Homeschool High School Transcript by Annie and Everything
The high school transcript is definitely something that I worry about as my daughter gets closer to 9th grade. That’s why I appreciate posts like this one from Ann. It helps me believe that it won’t be as hard as I’ve made it out to be, and even better – it walks me through the process.
4. Changing Our World: Girls in Engineering Day Activities by Eva Varga
Eva is passionate about exposing girls to careers available in the STEM fields. She shares some great ideas for introducing your daughter to the exciting world of engineering. The hands-on activities look like a lot of fun!
What are you going to share with us?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to share your images, always with credit!