If you’re new here, welcome! If you’re a regular reader of Finishing Strong, welcome back!
I know it’s important to have support and encouragement while you’re schooling your preteen and teens at home. That’s why we started this link up. To bring those of us on this unique journey together so we all know that we’re not alone.
I’m thankful that week after week you come here and support not only us, but all of the families homeschooling high school & middle school kids. It’s wonderful that you willingly share your stories and ideas with our community. It’s because of you that we’re here for families when they need help.
Is your teen getting ready to move into high school? Susan has some advice for you.
Must Read Posts From Last Week
1. Unprepared for Middle School by Steph M Layton – Most Clicked
There are some skills that kids will need for high school and beyond and middle school is the perfect time to introduce them. Make sure your middle schooler is ready for 9th grade.
2. The Homeschool Highschool Podcast by 7 Sisters Homeschool
If you’re a fan of podcasts, you might want to check out this new one from 7 Sisters, especially if you’re homeschooling high school.
3. Curriculum Planning Tips by Annie and Everything
We’re getting close to the time when many homeschooling moms start looking ahead to next year. If you’re considering changing up your curriculum, check out the great tips Ann has to make the process easier for you.
4. 2016 April Science Calendar by The Homeschool Scientist
I love Marci’s monthly science calendars. They’re full of fun, hands-on activities to engage kids in science. It’s perfect if you’re looking for a topic to study or an project to add to your lesson plans.
What are you going to share with us?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to share your images, always with credit!