Are you schooling a tween or teen at home? If so, then this link up, Finishing Strong, is for you.
Every Wednesday, parents share their stories with us so that other families can find the encouragement they need to continue their homeschooling journey through the middle & high school years.
Thanks to everyone who supports us week after week, we are building a wonderful community.
Online classes are more and more common for students, especially those who are homeschooled. There are so many benefits for kids and parents!
In our home school, both of my kids are taking virtual classes in middle school because I want them to be familiar with the technology before high school, where they’ll encounter more opportunities to take classes online.
If you’ve been wanting your teens to take an online class, but didn’t know where to turn, Susan has put together a list of the Best Online Homeschool Courses for Middle & High School.
Must Read Posts From Last Week
1. Please Don’t Ask How Long It Takes to Homeschool! by Our Unschooling Journey – Reader Favorite
If you’ve been homeschooling for any length of time, chance are good that you’ve been asked this question a time or two. It’s a simple question that’s hard to answer.
2. 5 Things About Social Media Teens Wish Parents Would Understand by Homeschooling Today
Yes, it’s an article about teens and social media, but it’s most likely not what you think it is. A unique perspective on a topic that’s frequently discussed.
3. 7 Tips for Starting a Nature Club by Our Journey Westward
Cindy offers 7 simple steps for starting your own nature club. Kids love being out in nature, so why not invite some friends to come along?
4. Planning High School Electives for Your Homeschool by Annie and Everything
Personally, I’m incredibly excited to see what kinds of electives my kids decide to focus on during their high school years. They have such unique interests. Electives also cause me stress, because there is no cut and dry system for counting them. I’m thankful that so many moms (like Ann) are willing to share their experience.
What are you going to share with us?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to share your images, always with credit!