We are so glad you’re here!
Finishing Strong is a place for families who are homeschooling middle & high school kids to meet up in order to share tips, encouragement, advice, and more. We know it can be stressful homeschooling teens, which is why we’ve built this community.
We hope you’ll take some time to check out the amazing posts that have been shared with us. We are so thankful to all of our readers and contributors who help make Finishing Strong a key resource for everyone homeschooling through the middle & high school years.
Have you entered our Back to Homeschool giveaway yet? This year, we’re focusing on moms! You can win over $200 of authentic Disney luxuries.
Did you see these last week? Number one was the most popular.
1. Simple Back to Homeschool Ideas Moms and Teens will Love by us at Education Possible!
We’ve put together 10 days of ideas to make heading back to homeschool fun for you and your teens!
2. Choosing High School Curriculum by Blog, She Wrote
Worried about how you’re going to decide what curriculum your teen will use for high school? Heather has some wonderful tips to help you work through the process, helping you narrow down your choices.
3. 4 Reasons Your High Schooler Should Try an Online Class by Bright Ideas Press
I am a huge fan of online classes and fully believe our middle and high schoolers should add them to their home school plan. If you’re not sure whether your teen would benefit by taking an online class, you’ll definitely want to give this a read.
4. Interview Feature with…A Homeschool Entrepreneur by Practical, By Default
One of my favorite benefits to homeschooling is that our kids get the time and opportunity to pursue their passions. I love reading about teens who aren’t waiting until they graduate to begin businesses, just like this young lady. There’s an amazing amount of learning going on!
What are you going to share with us?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to share your images, always with credit!