Finishing Strong is where all families who are homeschooling middle & high school kids join together and share tips, encouragement, advice, and more with each other. We know first hand that it can be stressful homeschooling teens, making a community like this, crucial.
This post contains affiliate links.
We hope you’ll take some time to check out the amazing posts that have been shared with us. We are so thankful to all of our readers and contributors who help make Finishing Strong a key resource for everyone homeschooling through the middle & high school years.
Next week, we hit a huge milestone here at Finishing Strong.
It will be our 100th Wednesday link up!
To celebrate, we’ll be hosting a great giveaway, so make sure you stop by to check it out!
4 fun thoughts from last week:
1. An Inside Look at Our 2016-2017 Homeschool Plans by Classically Homeschooling
Take a look at what Sara’s family is doing this year in their home school.
2. Vocabulary Word Study for Visual Learners by Embark on the Journey
Like Tara, I’m trying to look ahead to the big tests my teens will need to take before entering college. Although both of my girls are huge readers, but I’m not sure that their vocabulary is at the level they’ll need in order to do well. These cards are very unique and I think they could definitely help them.
3. Read it yourself, you lazy butt! AKA Why I hate reading aloud… by Practical, By Default
We all have parts of homeschooling that we don’t particularly love. Sometimes what we dread is best for our kids and their education, so we have to find a way to push through, just like Jen mentions.
4. 50 Reasons Homeschooling Is Less Stressful Than School by There’s No Place Like Home
This is an interesting take on a very common subject. Many of her 50 reasons are also why I love it so much.
What are you going to share with us?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to share your images, always with credit!