As you’ve probably seen, we kicked off 2016 with a fun reading adventure for tweens/teens. Every month, families are encouraged to choose one of the 12 book categories we’ve identified and then find a book that fits it for their middle school kids to read. It’s a great way to expand their reading horizons and get them reading consistently.
Last week, I shared that we were going to focus on personal growth books for the month of January. I listed five titles that would be great reads for junior high students.
This post contains affiliate links.
Well, Susan and I want to make sure you’re on board with us for this reading adventure, so we’ve decided to give away one copy of each of these personal growth books to one lucky reader.
That’s right, one person will win one copy each of:
- Be a Changemaker: How to Start Something That Matters by Laurie Ann Thompson
- The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
- One Word That Will Change Your Life by Jon Gordon, Dan Britton, & Jimmy Page
- Who Moved My Cheese? for Teens by Spencer Johnson
- You Have a Brain: A Teen’s Guide to T.H.I.N.K. B.I.G. by Ben Carson M.D., Gregg Lewis, & Deborah Shaw Lewis
Enter below for your chance to win these five books. Giveaway is open to those in the Continental United States.