If your middle schooler is studying Colonial America, then this 13 Colonies Notebooking and Activity Unit Study is exactly what your older student needs to use along side your American History curriculum.
It’s a wonderful way to make history more interactive with tons of colonial activities.
So, what’s inside this guide?
- A page for each colony for you to record facts, like the date it was founded, important people of the colony, and the geographic region.
- Questions to spark deeper discussions about what was happening during this time period.
- Three activities to make your learning interactive; including a craft, a game and a recipe.
- Creative colonial drawing prompts.
- A resource page full of books, websites and videos that you can use to aid your study.
It’s full of open ended questions and space for your child to record what they’ve learned from their research.
It’s my hope that by using this guide, your tween/teen’s study of Colonial America is easy, engaging, and memorable!
After your purchase is completed, your order (download link) will be available for immediate download on the completed order page. If you miss it, you will receive a confirmation email from me which will also contain the link for your download. If you somehow miss that one too, all your products/downloads (free and paid) will be in your account (found in the “my account” tab on my website).