Mental Math Bingo
Use this Mental Math Bingo printable game as part of your middle school math lessons. It gives kids practice building their mental math skills.
Are you ready to give your middle schoolers a fun way to practice mental math?
With Mental Math BINGO, kids can sharpen their arithmetic skills while having fun!
This is a printable math game that combines math equations with the classic game of bingo. It works well whether you have math-savvy kids or those that need a little extra help.
Regular practice helps middle schoolers develop confidence in their ability to quickly calculate answers without working through each problem step-by-step.
And with this game, they’ll be able to improve their math skills while enjoying some lighthearted competition.
Where to use this game:
- as part of a homeschool math lesson
- in a traditional classroom
- a competitive game in a homeschool co-op
- for extra skills practice
Inside you’ll find:
- Instructions for how to play
- 7 BINGO cards in a pdf (8 1/2″ x 11″)
How to play:
- Each player will roll 3 dice.
- Using the numbers rolled, use various math functions to build a math equation that, when solved, equals a number on your game board. You can use addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- If you can successfully come up with a math problem, cover that number with a token. If you can’t, you lose that turn and the next person rolls the dice.
- The first person to cover five squares in a row wins.
It’s an important skill that kids will use throughout their lives – so why not make mastering it fun?
Get your copy of Mental Math BINGO today! It’s delivered as an instant download PDF file, so you can start playing right away!
After your purchase is completed, your order (download link) will be available for immediate download on the completed order page. If you miss it, you will receive a confirmation email from me which will also contain the link for your download. If you somehow miss that one too, all your products/downloads (free and paid) will be in your account (found in the “my account” tab on my website).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.