The days and weeks leading up to Christmas are full of excitement and possibilities. Luckily, the joy and wonder doesn’t have to end once kids become teenagers. Your holiday season can still be full of crafts, cookie baking, carol singing, and whatever else your family loves to do together.
Join us over the next five days, as we share some of our favorite fun and simple Christmas ideas for families with teens.
- 5 Simple and Affordable Christmas Crafts for Teens to Make
- 5 Delicious Holiday Desserts Your Teen Will Want to Make (and Eat!)
- 5 Homemade Christmas Ornaments Teens will want to Make
- 5 Holiday Foods from Around the World
- 5 Ways your Family can Give Back this Christmas