Bird Study – Bird Watching Worksheets
If you’re studying birds in your home school, you’ll want to download these bird worksheets. These notebooking pages are perfect for a middle school bird study or a bird watching adventure.
Are you looking for some helpful printable worksheets on birds for your homeschooler? Well look no further, because we’ve got just the thing. During your study on birds, these bird worksheets will be incredibly helpful to you and your tweens! They’re an instant download, so they’re great for homeschoolers or teachers who need a quick activity for science class.
You can use these notebooking pages as a companion to your curriculum during a science lesson on birds. They can also be used as part of a bird watching activity. Or, consider building a bird study around these activities and use the printable to record your findings. Do things like go on a nature walk for bird watching, set up a bird feeder, and regularly watch your yard for birds.
Either way, they’re an easy way to add some fun hands-on activities to your homeschool science lesson.
Inside you’ll find:
1. Instructions – Shows you how to use the various pages that are a part of this pdf.
2. Bird Profile – This is the sheet you’ll use to record information about specific birds you’ve observed or are studying.
3. Bird Feeder Observation – If you’ve set up a bird feeder in your yard, use this page to see how well it’s attracting feathered friends.
4. Bird Tally – Use this sheet to keep track of specific species of birds you see regularly in your yard.
5. Birds I’ve Seen – This is where you’ll keep track of all of the birds you’ve observed.
6. Birds I Want To See – A sheet to keep track of all the specific birds you hope to see.
7. Sketch and Notes – Have your kids choose a bird and draw a picture of it in the box. Then, on the lines, either write some facts or a short story about it.
You can easily do this lab and use these pages:
- in your homeschool
- in a traditional classroom
- in a homeschool co-op
- as part of your regular nature/bird watching activities
These bird notebooking pages are a helpful companion for your upcoming science lesson on birds or while you’re out in nature bird watching with your kids. This printable tool can be a wonderful addition to your zoology science curriculum.
It’s an excellent way for kids to build their science notebooks and will help them keep their notes organized in one place. Print off the sheets you need and add them to a 3-ring binder or your child’s notebook. It works well with older elementary and middle school kids.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.