I’m so glad you’re visiting our link-up. Finishing Strong is dedicated to families homeschooling middle & high school kids. Each Wednesday, moms just like you share their best tips, encouragement, advice, and more for teaching older kids at home.
This post contains affiliate links.
I would love it if you would take some time to check out the wonderful posts shared below. I know you will find them inspiring!
Thank you for helping us to make Finishing Strong a key resource for families who are homeschooling through the middle & high school years.
Want an easy way to make your middle schooler’s geography lessons engaging? Add in some hands-on activities, like these fun scavenger hunts. They’re easy to fit into your schedule and they’re the perfect way to give your teens practice working with maps and atlases.
Did you read these?
1. Books That Feature Homeschoolers by Starts At Eight
I love books lists! Both of my girls are huge readers, so I’m always on the look out for new, interesting titles for them to check out. I had no idea there were so many books out there that contained homeschool characters. What a fun list!
The environment is an important subject for our teens to study as part of their science lessons so they can be informed and will be able to take steps to make a positive difference. Eva has been sharing some awesome lesson plans to help you teach your teens about the environment. This one will help your kids understand pollution and how to prevent it.
3. Preparing for College Made Easy- A Guide to the Common Application by Blog, She Wrote
College. A word that brings fear into the most seasoned homeschooler. If you’re worried about keeping track of everything your teen has going on as they apply to colleges, check out this app. Heather shares how this tool will make what can be a difficult and stressful process much easier.
4. Homeschooling- not a part of life…a WAY of life by There’s No Place Like Home
For many families, eventually, homeschooling goes from just something you do to who you are.
What are you going to share with us?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to share your images, always with credit!